Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2021

Personal Experience With Canned Oxygen Use For The Effects Of Wildfire Smoke



I noticed these oxygen cans at the local grocery store in the pharmacy department a month or two ago. Since the air quality has been degraded by wildfire smoke, I'd been suffering low level headache, bad fatigue, and brain fog.  I have noticed some relief since using it (along with Tiger Balm). They are a bit costly, around 17.00 a can this size, but since the smoke will be around for days, I felt it was worth the expense. It is 10 liters producing about 200 one-second inhalations. I am encouraging the family to use it as well. The label makes no claim of any ability to cure, treat or prevent any disease, it is sold as an athletic aid & is not medical grade. I did feel less crappy & a marked improvement in the brain fog, so if anyone else is suffering, I recommend it. Follow label directions & remember oxygen is flammable.

No comments:

Post a Comment